Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tequila Dick

In high school, I would write words, phrases, and conversations in my notebook in hopes that it could become material I could use for my short stories and novels. After numerous failed attempts to complete my fictional biography, I stopped. I thought I would pick it up again for shits and giggles. So here's a couple random conversations I've had in the last week or so.  

Me: Did you know that there's tequila that comes in a skull shaped bottle?
EP: It also comes in a penis.
Me: That's what everybody needs - tequila filled dick.
D: They're called Mexicans.

Me: How are you like when you drink?
M: My friends say that I'm bitchy.
EP: I think when we drink we become an exaggerated version of ourselves.
M: I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment